I know it’s suffocating to stay home during MCO 2.0 at times but don’t give up. We can get through this together! Personally, I think it would be a good plan to have a warming Chinese New Year reunion dinner at home this year. To know that our family members are safe and sound is a blessing. So let’s browse Purple Cane Tea Cuisine Chinese New Year Menu 2021 and plan for Chinese New Year meal in advance! After all, early bird catches the worm, right?
Purple Cane Tea Cuisine Chinese New Year Menu 2021
I’ve always loved the food from Purple Cane Tea Cuisine as they always do their best to create a healthier version by incorporating tea into all their dishes. Yours truly have tasted the Fluorish Prosperi-Tea Bundle from Purple Cane Tea Cuisine and the food received lots of praises from my family members! Of course, I also told them that their food has been consistently tasty all these while.
Fluorish Prosperi-Tea Bundle
What’s in the set:
- Health-Tea-Licious Abalone “Yee Sang” (Long Jing)
A Chinese New Year feast is not complete without Yee Sang! Made from abalone, shredded vegetables and fruits without artificial coloring, drizzled over with their special sweet and sour passion fruit sauce infused with Long Jing Tea, this salad is entirely natural and healthy. Love the combination of crunchy vegetables and fruits with generous amount of Abalone. The sauce is not overly sour, it made everything taste good! Rise and toss now, as high as you can and “lou” for health and a smooth year ahead!
- Steamed Kampung Chicken with Dried Oysters and Fatt Choy (Oolong Tea) What a delicious dish! The usage of Kampung Chicken makes the essence with Oolong Tea extremely delicious! Best to pair with the fried tea rice.
- Prosperity Vegetable Treasure Pot (Oolong Tea) A healthy and not-to-be-missed classic dish that tantalizes our palate with a variety of texture. The heart warming and nourishing soup is made by boiling fresh greens, mushrooms and root vegetables in a special soup infused with Dong Ding Oolong Tea from Taiwan. Taste the original goodness and flavors of every ingredient with each mouthful!
- Fried Tea Rice with XO sauce in Lotus Leaf (Long Jing) Instead of glutinous rice, Purple Cane uses normal rice for this lotus leaf dish, making it easier for our stomach to digest. The use of Long Jing tea also aids digestion!
Special Promo Price is now RM338 instead of RM 470!
* 10% service charge and 6% SST are applicable for dine-in while 6% SST will be applicable for takeawayFREE
- Premium cooler bag (with any takeaway/delivery order of Health-Tea-Licious Abalone Yee Sang, while stocks last)
- Delivery limited to Klang Valley area except Shah Alam, Kajang, Sungai Buloh and Klang
The Health-Tealicious Abalone Yee Sang is RM138 for 10pax comes with Free Clear Soup Abalone worth RM48
Purple Cane Tea Cuisine Chinese New Year Menu 2021 starts from RM 228 onwards (Golden Prosperi-Tea Bundle) for 3-4 pax.
For more info or booking on Purple Cane Tea Cuisine Chinese New Year Bundle and A la Carte dishes, head to https://www.tearestaurant.com.my/