In just a blink of an eye, we’re all going to bid farewell to 2014 and usher in 2015. The year passed very quickly for me but like it or not, time will not wait for anyone. Although I felt that I’ve not achieved as much as last year, but the truth is I’ve done a lot too. It is just that the stuffs were too petty to be noticed.
Here’s a flashback of the most important moments of my journey and experiences in 2014:
- Travelling to Thailand for the first time Yeah I know I’m kinda slacking compared to my friends. They’ve been to Thailand like dunno how many times and they go there yearly. Anyways, Clumsy Boy and I finally had the budget to go Bangkok this year and I went there with my besties for a shopping trip! Super awesome experience! It’s a great place to shop cos the stuffs are cheap.
Check out the hotel review of Hotel de Bangkok, Pratunam – https://bit.ly/1tzA4O2 and the most awesome place to shop in Bangkok during weekdays, Pratunam Market – https://bit.ly/Pratunam. Why only during weekdays? Because the best place to shop during weekends is Chatuchak Market!
- Invited by SUEN Jewellers as VIPS to try out their jewelries and have lunch! Seriously, SUEN Jewellers is not like any other jewellers. They have private room where you can have luncheon with friends while shopping for diamonds – my best friend! Read my experience here: https://www.tallpiscesgirl.com/2014/02/pre-valentines-luncheon-with-suen-jewellers.html
- Mass Registration of Marriage @ Thean Hou Temple on Valentine’s Day 2014 LOL I’ve yet to blog about this (soooo guilty) but yeah, we’re officially married on 14 February 2014 after his proposal last year. Deets here: https://www.tallpiscesgirl.com/2014/04/lovingyou-3-big-proposal.html It was a great decision to register our marriage with so many happy couples because the more, the merrier!
- Received my first hair makeover sponsorship from Daisuke Hair Salon Few weeks before my wedding day, I went for a hair makeover at Daisuke Hair Salon. Am happy that they’re so considerate as to not dye my hair too bright because the elderly might not like it. From this session, I can see how professional Daisuke-san is. He just simply roll roll my hair to give me an idea on how my hair is going to look like before he did anything.
- Wedding Actual Day & Wedding Banquet After preparing for few months, our BIG DAY finally came! Although some things weren’t perfect, but we’re glad that so many friends and families turned up and give us their blessings. This is just the beginning of our journey as husband and wife and I hope that it’ll be a smooth one! ^_^
- Honeymoon @ Krabi To be honest, Thailand is awesome! Nice place to travel especially with limited budget. Sometimes, I wish to just stay there. I’m missing Krabi now! The only regret was not able to visit Maya Bay due to the heavy rain during our island hopping trip. Wasted!
- Did my first Vlog! So I finally had a breakthrough and did my first Vlog for GLAMGLOW YouthMud and ThirstyMud review. It wasn’t an easy process for a noobie as I need to learn how to position my camera, mirror, learn to edit, etc. I stuttered occasionally and had to re-record so many times! STRESS!!
- Went for a Preview Lunch @ Tim Ho Wan, Mid Valley A day before Tim Ho Wan was opened to public, we were invited for a preview lunch session so we can sample the food. It was a pleasure to be able to experience a Michelin star restaurant without needing to go all the way to Hong Kong! I’ve been there when I was a child but the memories are very faint =( Read my thoughts on Tim Ho Wan, Mid Valley here: https://bit.ly/timhowanmv
LET’S STRIVE TOWARDS A BETTER YEAR AND LEARN FROM OUR EXPERIENCES IN 2014!