Guardian Malaysia’s flagship store at Suria KLCC has underwent a refreshing transformation to reinforce its position as the top pharmacy, health and beauty destination in Kuala Lumpur.
Guardian Suria KLCC
The Guardian Suria KLCC store is the biggest trading store in their chain and has served millions of shoppers in the world-class shopping mall since 1998. It has grown into their number ONE store in sales and sets the standards for Guardian stores throughout the country. Thus, this Guardian Malaysia flagship store has been remodeled and launched to celebrate the 53rd Anniversary of Guardian in Malaysia. Extensive efforts have gone into re-shaping the shopping experience so that Guardian KLCC remains the top shopping destination for pharmacy, health and beauty products, no matter what the norms are.
Soren Lauridsen, Chief Executive Officer of Guardian Health and Beauty, South East Asia, said “This new concept store reflects Guardians goal to continually evolve to exceed customer expectations, no matter how high they are. As the leader in pharmacy, health and beauty retailing, Guardian Malaysia has responded rapidly to these changes by providing every day Best Value for our customers daily essentials and bringing in the latest Beauty Trends and Brands from around the world. Our ultimate objective is to create practices which are the finest in the retailing industry; connecting our customers to products and helping them choose the right products with the best value, whether they are pharmacy, health or beauty items.”
Vibrant and inviting, their customers would be delighted to find that much of the store’s make-over is actually based on their feedback. The product offerings were also carefully curated to meet their customer’s shopping needs.
Leading a tour of the store, Mr Lauridsen said: Starting with our signature orange logo, our store environment is a reflection of the energy which emanates from healthy beauty. All the finishes and fixtures have been redesigned to improve visibility of products and to make shopping more comfortable, whether it is a Korean or Japanese beauty section. There is something in every corner to delight our customers.
Among them are:
- Eucerins skin-age scan technology called the DermaAnalyser that helps customers understand their own skin better
- A Maybelline Store that uses Augmented Reality technology for virtual makeovers and online makeup tools to help customers find the makeup products that suit them best
- A Kundal Wall – that displays Korea’s top hair-care brand that is available only in Guardian
- Dedicated sections for Korean and Japanese skin care, cosmetics and hair care
- Pharmacy services available 7 days a week to provide dedicated attention to customers – especially for prescription fulfillment, health checks and consultation
- Expanded Health Care section to include special bays for diabetic products, educating customers on dietary plans as well as prevention tips
- Guardian’s diverse range of Own Brand products that offer quality and value for money
To celebrate this milestone and Guardian’s 53rd Anniversary, Guardian Malaysia is launching the nationwide Guardian Fit & Fab Anniversary Celebration TikTok contest from 16 October to 15 November. Exciting prizes for this #GuardianFITnFAB Challenge include an iPhone 11 Pro Max for the Top winner, a Dyson Supersonic Hair Dryer for the Most Creative video, a SONY PlayStation 4 for the Cutest video and 8 consolation prizes of RM500 Guardian cash vouchers each.
Plus, every 1st customer who spends a minimum of RM53 will receive a Guardian Anniversary Gift Box worth more than RM153 at selected stores and selected periods. The boxes contain delightful surprises from participating sponsors, BioEssence, L’oreal, Maybelline, Pantene, Sunsilk, Canmake and Catrice. Stay tuned to Guardian Malaysia’s Facebook for more details.
Guardian KLCC AddressLot C-21B Concourse Level, Suria KLCC
Jalan Ampang, 50450, Kuala Lumpur