Fear of aging? As for myself, I’ve come to terms that time waits for no one. It is best to spend some time and effort to maintain your youthfulness. Do you agree with me? If yes, read on cos I’ll be sharing the 5 most noteworthy products I use every day to take care of my skin and general well-being. Remember, youth is all about how good you feel inside, and it shall reflect outside.
5 Most Noteworthy Beauty Products I Use Every Day
- Eucerin Pro Acne Cleansing Gel If you have oily skin like me, you’re going to love Eucerin Pro Acne Cleansing Gel. The formulation is soap-free and it uses 6% Ampho-Tensides to cleanse the skin effectively without stripping away natural oil. Remember, if your skin is too squeaky clean and too dry, your skin will produce even more oil to compensate.
- St. Ives Energizing Coconut & Coffee Scrub After giving my skin a good scrub with St. Ives Energizing Coconut & Coffee Scrub, it feels alive, fresh and glowing! Made with 100% natural exfoliants, it is packed with nature’s goodness while being eco-friendly and microbeads-free. That means you can safely exfoliate your skin without leaving a harmful footprint behind.
- Dr Morita Hyaluronic Acid Essence Mask The best thing to do after scrubbing is to apply a super hydrating sheet mask that contains Hyaluronic acid, cucumber, licorice and algae extracts. I only need to put it on for 15 minutes. After that, massage the essence into skin. The remaining essence in the packet can also be used on arms and legs! I love the long lasting hydration effect on my skin.
- Flavettes Effervescent Glow Supplements are important to replenish vitamins and minerals that are insufficient. This is crucial to ensure our body is in good condition. Flavettes Effervescent Glow is always my to-go supplement to prevent me from falling sick because Vitamin C can strengthen my body’s immunity system. I used to fall sick very often but after consuming it daily, I don’t fall sick as frequent anymore. Plus, the Glow variant comes with Vitamin E and Glutathione to promote healthy, radiant skin. Yay to younger looking skin! This is why I will not miss this supplement no matter how busy I am.
- Tresor Lemon Ginger Tea Lemon Ginger Tea with Chia Seeds is a very good natural metabolism booster when consumed in the morning. Ladies who always have bloated tummies can also try this as ginger helps to eliminate gas in the stomach. The warmth from ginger will sooth it, making it comfortable again. Aside from that, lemon ginger tea can also cure cold and prevent cardiovascular diseases. There’s just too many health benefits from consuming this one product!
I recently restocked my Flavettes Effervescent Glow and Tresor Lemon Ginger Tea at CARiNG Pharmacy with only RM 50. Isn’t that super worth it? All the products I mentioned in this article are also available at CARiNG Pharmacy.
With a minimum purchase of RM50 or above in a single receipt from 9 September to 3 November 2019, I also stand a chance to win amazing prizes by joining their “Shop More Win More” contest!
There are a total of 55 weekly prizes to be given away which is consisted of
1st tier – RM1,500.00 CARiNG Cash Voucher for 5 winners
2nd tier – RM1,000.00 CARiNG Cash Voucher for 10 winners
3rd tier – RM500.00 CARiNG Cash Voucher for 15 winners
4th tier – RM250.00 CARiNG Cash Voucher for 25 winners
It’s so easy now as I only needed to submit an online form. Come join me! For more details, visit http://bit.ly/ShopMoreWinMore.