Chinese New Year is just around the corner! This year, usher in the auspicious celebration with Julie’s “What’s Your Love Letter?” Campaign by writing down your most sincere and warmest messages to the people you care about and fill the air with love and warmth.
This is the season when we get busy, searching high and low for house visitation gifts to present to our beloved friends and relatives. It is not the monetary value of the gift, but the blessings and well-wishes from the giver that matters the most. “Spread Your Joy; Share Your Love” with Julie’s Love Letters as it is a taste of beautiful memories for most Malaysians.
Express your Love with Julie’s this Chinese New Year
At the grand launching of Julie’s “What’s Your Love Letter?” 2018 CNY campaign at Sunway Velocity Mall, Julie’s Malaysia Senior National Sales Manager, Mr. Dennis Swee Jing Wei said they are continuing their annual tradition of encouraging everyone to pen down their heartfelt messages and send it out to their loved ones. Sometimes there are words that we wish to tell our loved ones but just couldn’t say it out loud. It’s time to put down our mobile phone and write down our love. At the same time, Julie’s also wish that everyone can share their love and care for those who need love, and make the world a better place.
Since its initiation in 2015, Julie’s “What’s Your Love Letter?” Campaign has received warm and overwhelming response from the public. From postcards to last year’s “Love Invites”, the objective has always been simple and straightforward, to write down your feelings and turn them into an eternal memory.
To celebrate this Chinese New Year, they have designed a special ‘Fu Dai’ along with their 700gram Julie’s Love Letters. Inside the Fudai, there is a Love Note for you to write down your blessings and thank you notes for your loved ones. Julie’s hopes to bring more love and hope to everyone this New Year.
Jot Down Your Love and Win a 24k Gold Fortune Pouch Charm Bracelet
Thanks to Julie’s Love Letters “What’s Your Love Letter?” Contest, top 50 most touching messages (10 winners per week) will stand a chance to win a 24K Gold Fortune Pouch Charm bracelet. All you need to do is purchase 2 tins of 700 gram Julie’s Love Letters from 8 January to 11 February 2018 and write down your love message (max 20 words) on the Love Note. Fill in necessary details, attach the receipt, and drop your contest form into the giant Julie’s Fu Dai at Julie’s promotional block or post it to Julie’s mailbox.
To thank the public for supporting them over the years, Julie’s will travel nationwide to deliver their blessings to all. Refer below for Julie’s 2018 Chinese New Year Roadshow schedule. The roadshow will be held at 35 shopping malls. With purchase of 2 tins 700 gram Julie’s Love Letters, you can participate in “Bring Your Blessing Home” and receive exciting prizes (T&C applied). Apart from that, at 11 am every Saturday during their roadshow, the first 188 customers who purchased 2 tins 700 gram Julie’s Love Letters will receive free 400 gram Julie’s Love Letters and a limited edition “Fu Dai” woven bag!
19th Jan 2018 – 21st Jan 2018:
1. Aeon Cheras Selatan, Kuala Lumpur
2. Aeon Big Kepong, Kuala Lumpur
3. Giant Batu Caves, Selangor
4. NSK Selayang, Selangor
5. Tesco Penang Extra, Pulau Pinang
6. Pacific Alor Setar Mall, Kedah
7. Billion Jelapang, Perak
8. TF Value Mart Sg. Siput, Perak
9. Maslee Setia Indah, Johor Bahru, Johor
10. Giant Plentong, Masai, Johor
11. Pacific Batu Pahat, Johor
26th Jan 2018 – 28th Jan 2018:
1. Aeon Bukit Tinggi, Klang, Selangor
2. Tesco Puchong, Selangor
3. Mydin Subang USJ, Selangor
4. NSK Kuchai Lama, Kuala Lumpur
5. Aeon Big Wangsa Maju, Kuala Lumpur
6. Aeon Bandaraya, Melaka
7. NSK, Seremban 2 Negeri Sembilan
8. TF Value Mart Bt. Gajah, Perak
9. TF Value Mart Botani, Perak
10. Econsave Desa Cemerlang, Mukim Terbau, Johor
11. Aeon Big Sutera Mall, Johor Bahru, Johor
12. Billion Seberang Jaya, Pulau Pinang
13. Gama Supermarket, George Town, Pulau Pinang
2nd Feb 2018 – 4th Feb 2018:
1. Tesco Kepong, Kuala Lumpur
2. Aeon Metro Prima, Kepong, Kuala Lumpur
3. NSK Klang, Selangor
4. TF Value Teluk Intan, Perak
5. Billion Lumut, Sri Manjung, Perak
6. Aeon Terbau City, Johor Bahru, Johor
7. Tunas Manja Air Putih, Kuantan, Pahang
8. TF Value Mentakab, Pahang
9. Family Store Bachang, Melaka
10. Sunshine Square, Bayan Lepas, Pulau Pinang
11. Sunshine Farlim, Ayer Itam, Pulau Pinang
12. Tesco Penang Extra, Pulau Pinang
For more details on Julie’s Love Letters “What’s Your Love Letter?” campaign, please visit Julie’s Biscuits Facebook Page: www.facebook.com/JuliesBiscuits.