After a long depressing week at work, all I need is some relaxation to calm my body and soul. Luckily enough, I’ve made an appointment for facial near my place at Cellnique Taman Segar so I can release my tension! ^_^
As soon as I’ve stepped in, I was greeted by a cozy and comforting ambience. Not to forget, the staffs were very friendly too. The consultant first analyzed my skin condition and then proceed to recommend which type of treatment is suitable for me. For my skin condition, it would be Stem Cell Renewal Treatment but because my skin was dehydrated, she further customized the treatment by using Hydrating Masque.
I was led to a comfortable facial room. The beautician was very sensitive and kind enough to ask me whether I will feel cold or not and alerting me during extraction when some stubborn blackheads will need more pressure and might feel pain.
My skin is normally oily and has open pores. Due to stress, PMS and having insomnia lately, my skin has a lot of breakouts 🙁 Unhealthy lifestyle really can affect your skin! So I vowed to sleep earlier, eat less oily food and keep my stress level low from now on.
The facial started by double cleansing my face using Cleansing Milk followed by Seaweed Cleanser. After steaming my face to open the pores, extraction began. There were only minimal pain involved here. Then, I received a pampering scalp and shoulder massage. It feels so good! Finally my tensed shoulder muscles can get back to normal! A cooling masque was then applied to my face and left for around 20 minutes. My face immediately feel soothed and this is the perfect time for me to catch some sleep.
So glad that my inflamed skin became better after the treatment and the redness has subside. I also asked the beautician to shape my eye brows 🙂
Before the treatment began, I had a tour around the outlet. Besides facial, they also provide body treatments like massage, jacuzzi and steam bath. After the pampering treatment, I groomed myself at the dressing table provided.
For your information, here are the ingredients of the products used in this treatment and their benefits:
- Wild yam extract – The phytosterols in this root plant has soothing, anti inflammatory and antioxidant properties. Wild yam extract is an excellent component for mature skin or dry skin conditions.
- Hydrolyzed soy protein – Has been shown to promote firmer skin by stimulating production of collagen and hyaluronic acid, a powerful water binding agent that increases the ability of the skin to retain moisture.
- Silk protein – The most advanced nutrient for the skin. It can be directly absorbed by human skin, and aids in moisture retention (silk is credited with the ability to retain 10 000 times its own weight in water). Silk protein further helps improve skin elasticity and resilience, effectively control the production of melanin.
- Patented wine polyphenols – The greatest threat to skin health and beauty is the prevention of oxidization of skin cells by solar and environmental elements. Wine extract contains polyphenols, a class of over 8,000 different phytochemicals, to revitalize skin.
- Panthenol – It has been used to effectively add essential moisture deep into skin, this moisture absorption has the effect of filling out the skin, naturally stretching the skin, erasing fine lines and reducing severity of wrinkles.
- S.C.EGF (stem cells) – Help stimulate the production of collagen and elastin from fibroblast and to repair the skin.
If you’re interested to get yourself a pampering facial session, don’t hesitate to call them 🙂 As a token of appreciation to all my readers, you’ll be entitled to get a RM 100 Treatment Discount Voucher from Cellnique. All you need to do is leave a comment here and their representative will contact you via FB message. HURRY! Limited to first 50 people only!
No. 8, Jalan Manis 4,
Tel: +603-9132 8400
FB Page: https://www.facebook.com/cellnique