5 Best Times to Consume Marrakech Tea
- (For girls only!) During the time of the month when tummy feels uncomfortable and bloated, it really helps when you keep the tummy warm with a cup of tea. The mint in Marrakech tea helps to reduce bloating by eliminating gas.
- During stressful times at work, theanine – an amino acid that gives flavor to green tea can promote relaxation and relieve stress. Take a break and prepare yourself better to face the challenges ahead.
- Marrakech tea is a good alternative to coffee as perk me up. The refreshing Moroccan mint works to revitalize and recharge your senses to full alert bar.
- During a rainy day when you’re feeling cold and all you want to do is cuddle up with a warm and fuzzy cup of Marrakech tea while reading your favorite novel.
- Actually, any time is a good time to enjoy Marrakech tea! Just make a cup when you feel like drinking it. There’s no need for a reason, really =)
Do follow me via Twitter (@pualiping) and like my Facebook page to get latest blog updates first hand!