Recently, HTC Malaysia has officially launched HTC One Max, the supersized 5.9″ version of HTC One at Elegantology Gallery & Restaurant, Publika.
|Elegantology Gallery & Restaurant, Publika|
Tadah~~ All hail the new HTC One member: HTC One Max. The addition of the HTC One Max means that they now have an HTC One phone for everyone (HTC One Mini, HTC One, HTC One Max)!
|HTC One Max on display|
So is size the only difference between HTC One and HTC One Max? Of course not!
Here are some improvements on HTC One Max:
- Large 3300mAh embedded battery (with optional HTC Power Flip Case available, a stylish 1200mAh battery expansion)
- The new HTC Sense 5.5 with a more social, personalised HTC BlinkFeed
- Fingerprint Scan feature that allows users to lock or unlock the screen and quickly launch up to three favorite applications by assigning an individual finger to each. You just need to touch your finger to the scanner at the back of the phone
- Dual Capture with HTC’s UltraPixel camera technology to snap memorable moments and your reaction to them in one extraordinary photo or video by simultaneously shooting with the front and rear cameras
- Video Highlights, which combines your photos and videos to create a mini movie is now customizable with soundtrack and visual theme of your choice with no length limit
- Better HTC BoomSound stereo speakers
|The front view of HTC One Max|
|Trying the front camera of HTC One Max (2.1 MP)|
|Back camera of HTC One Max with UltraPixel technology|
|Mr. Wayne Tang, Product Marketing Manager of HTC South Asia|
demonstrates the new features of HTC One Max
HTC One Max in Glacial Silver is available now at retail price of RM 2,499 while Stealth Black will be available in late December.
Stay tuned to HTC Malaysia’s Facebook Page for latest updates! =)
Enjoy some random shots of Elegantology’s interior~~
Do follow me via Twitter (@pualiping) and like my Facebook page to get latest blog updates first hand!