121 Residences @ Kayu Ara, Petaling JayaHave you heard of 121 Residences @ Kayu Ara, Petaling Jaya? It is the latest SOHO Serviced Apartment development in PJ area. Taglined as “The Lifestyle COllection”, it is made up of 3 important elements in the “CO” concept which are COnnect, COmfort and COmmunity. All 3 words are starting with CO which is a prefix that denotes togetherness, unity and collaboration. I was at the show unit of 121 Residences earlier at Menara Glomac and it reminded me of my first property hunting experience. So I’m sharing you 5 things to consider before buying a property.
5 Things to Consider Before Buying a Property
- Comfort Take a look at their show unit and floor plan. It is very important because if the design of the house is not practical and have odd beams or corners, your house will look smaller and you don’t feel comfortable staying in there. Aside from that, you can also take some inspiration from the show unit to see how you can turn it into a comfortable space.
- Connect Connectivity is one of the most crucial point when choosing the right property. This is especially true if you want to rent it out because you can’t expect your tenant to have a car. – Transport: Having access to public transportation is a good advantage when you need to avoid wasting time in traffic. 121 Residences is only 2 km drive away from MRT Bandar Utama. According to the plan, this development is only 400m away from LRT Kayu Ara, the station in the upcoming LRT3 line which is under construction. – Location: Even if you have a car, I’m sure you would want to minimize commuting time. Located in the heart of PJ-Damansara, 121 Residences has an advantage as it is easily accessible via LDP, NKVE and SPRINT highway. For convenience sake, it’s such a good news to know that it is located nearby major shopping centres in PJ such as 1 Utama Shopping Centre, Centrepoint Bandar Utama, Glo Damansara, 3 Damansara, Starling Mall, IKEA and The Curve. – Amenities: Make sure the property you choose is nearby to amenities such as hospitals and schools. It will save you a lot of time and hassle when you need to get there. Good to know that 121 Residences is within close proximity to The British International School of Kuala Lumpur, Thomson Hospital Kota Damansara and KPJ Damansara Specialist Hospital. If you love spending time outdoor with your family, there’s Central Park Bandar Utama, Mutiara Damansara Recreational Park, Tropicana Golf & Country Resort, TTDI Park, Bukit Kiara Park and TPC Kuala Lumpur nearby.
- Community After a hectic day, you would want to take some time out and focus on recharging. At 121 Residences, they aim to build shared spaces and modern facilities that will promote interaction and social closeness. Take a swim, workout at the gym or just relax your mind at the beautiful, green park surrounding it. There’s also an indoor community lounge where you and your neighbors can have a short chat together and enjoy high speed broadband.
- Density You don’t want to share amenities and common area with too many residents as it will be too crowded. Personally, I prefer developments under 1,000 units. 121 Residences has just the right amount – 2 towers, 33-storey, 834 units.
- Pricing The price is pretty affordable. Depending on your budget, you can choose either Type A or Type B.Type A: 2 rooms 1 bathroom @ 450sqft from RM 318,000 onwards Type B: 3 rooms 2 bathrooms @ 750sqft from RM 522,000 onwards
Plaza @ Kelana JayaHere’s another option for you if you prefer freehold property and wants your house to be ready in 2022 (two years earlier than 121 Residences). Plaza Kelana Jaya is a serviced apartment development with shop offices by Glomac at SS7, Kelana Jaya. 2 towers | 31-storey | 696 units Type A: 1+1 rooms 1 bathroom @ 450sqft from RM 380,000 onwards Type B: 3 rooms 2 bathrooms @ 750sqft from RM 580,000 onwards Sales Package – Home Ownership Campaign 2019: Free Memorandum of Transfer (MOT) and Loan Stamp Duty – Free SPA Legal Fees & Disbursements – RM 1,000 booking fee (bumi lot), RM 5,000 booking fee (non-bumi lot)
Glomac Triple Boost Year End BonanzaIf you’re interested, come to the show unit and have a look to know more. Glomac is organizing Triple Boost Year End Bonanza event this 8th December 2019 (Sunday) at Main Concourse, Glo Damansara. Tower A at 121 Residences is already 95% sold out but you can be among the first to own a unit at Tower B that will be launched soon! As the year is ending soon, this will be your last chance to enjoy HOC2019 benefits! In collaboration with BOOST e-wallet, you’ll get RM50 instant cashback when you pay your booking using the app. Glomac’s 30th Anniversary Rewards campaign also gives you a chance to win exciting prizes like Proton X70, Samsung 49″ Full HD Smart TV, Samsung Galaxy S10E and Jaya Grocer vouchers when you purchase a property! Don’t miss it! Look out for special discounts, cashback and giveaways during this event.
Event: Glomac Triple Boost Year End Bonanza Venue: Main Concourse, Glo Damansara Date: 8 December 2019 (Sunday) Time: 11am – 6pm RSVP here: https://bit.ly/33ymw7NThere will be property talk by Khalil Adis, International Property Consultant regarding The Value Of TOD (Transit-Oriented Development) Projects at 12noon and Jason Lu, Head of Strategy of The Makeover Guys on Getting The Most Value When Furnishing Your Home at 3pm on that day. Knowing that Malaysians can’t live without food, Glomac will be providing lots of refreshments, bubble tea and ice cream for free! There will also be games and activities with lots of prizes to be won! For more information about Triple Boost Year End Bonanza and property developments by Glomac, visit https://www.glomac.com.my.