Located in Sri Hartamas, The Forum KL has been quite well-known for its South East Asian cuisine. Its tranquility and spacious area brings a very inviting vibe to diners.
This year, The Forum KL introduces a simple yet traditional humble affair in their seasonal Christmas menu that is perfect for large groups (up to 50-60 pax), couples, or even solo dining – without breaking the bank.
The new owner of The Forum KL, Kapila Selvadurai is excited to promote the restaurant’s Christmas spread that has been carefully curated by his in-house chefs from scratch – especially since they are not prepared in huge amounts.
The Forum KL Christmas Menu
This year, The Forum KL’s Christmas Menu features a selection of appetizers, soups, mains and desserts.
- The Forum KL whipped up a refreshing variant of Christmas Salad based on their signature salad. This time around, they are adding bits of orange, apple, pomegranate and radish to give it a tangy twist of flavor and zest of vibrancy.
- Regardless whether you’re a vegetarian, I’m sure you’ll love this hearty and delicious bite-sized Vegetarian Christmas Mini Quiche. Featuring a light crusty shell on the outside and warm filling of cheese, egg, cherry tomato, sliced capsicums and Napolitana sauce on the inside, it’s simply irresistable.
- Beetroot Soup is a uniquely vibrant pick that is different from the usual Christmas norm. Apart from its gorgeous color – a deep purple hue that exudes the warmth of Christmas, it is pretty palatable with the addition of herbs and spices.
- For seafood lovers, don’t miss the creamy Seafood Chowder that is bursting with flavors from the sea. It is a delectable blend of squid, scallops, and prawns; perfect to kick off Christmas mains.
- My personal favorite of mains is their Glazed Rack of Lamb that features a finely sautéed cut of one-day-marinated lamb. Albeit lightly seasoned, it tastes awesome with balanced amount of fat and tenderness.
This dish came with a side of Béarnaise sauce, balsamic vinaigrette, white bean purée and sautéed vegetables.
- The Roasted Turkey features an elegantly portioned leg paired with a quintessential cranberry honey glaze, broccoli purée and sautéed vegetables. On the outside, it was roasted until brown while on the inside, it is still slightly pinkish.
A Christmas meal is not complete without dessert. For dessert, The Forum KL introduced a trio of delights – a classic non-alcoholic Tiramisu, Masala Crème Brulee – a classic French favorite with a delightfully subtle Indian spin, and an amazing selection of decadent Chocolate Truffles.
The Forum KL’s Christmas Menu is especially designed for an option of a 3-course selection for RM60 per pax or 4-course selection for RM69 per pax. Dishes are not available individually.
The Forum KL Christmas Menu is only available via pre-order and advanced booking. Please book at least in the morning of the reservation date to avoid disappointment.
For a chance to walk away with a RM100 dining voucher, simply regram or repost a picture from The Forum KL’s Instagram / Facebook page (link below) and include the hashtag #TheForumKLXmas. Follow either The Forum KL’s Facebook page or Instagram to be deemed eligible for the weekly giveaway.
The Forum KL @ The Signature Serviced Suites & Studios
No. 3, Jln Sri Hartamas 22,
Desa Sri Hartamas,
50480 Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Tel: 03-6419 0343
Monday, Wednesday – Friday: 12pm – 10pm
Saturday – Sunday: 10am – 10pm
Closed on Tuesday
Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/onlyattheforumkl/ (Reservation via Facebook message is available)