Hello parents! It’s time to put down your phones and spend some quality time with your children 😉
Since Christmas is near, what’s better than to join SkyWorld Children Colouring Contest and win some exciting prizes together?
SkyWorld Children Colouring Contest
Event: Children Colouring Contest
Date: 10th December 2016
Time: 2.30 pm – 4.30 pm (Participants must arrive by 2 pm)
Venue: SkyWorld Gallery @ Bukit Jalil (SkyLuxe on The Park)
Registration link: https://www.skyluxe.com.my/register/children-colouring-contest/
Event page: https://www.facebook.com/events/217991248627605/
Categories for SkyWorld Children Colouring Contest
Category A – For children aged 7 and below
Category B – For children aged 8 – 12 years old
Terms & Conditions
- Remember to bring along your own colour pencils, crayons and magic colour as colouring materials will not be provided. Water/poster colour paint is not allowed for this contest.
- Results will be announced on 17th December 2016, 2 pm.
- There will be 5 winners in each category. Winners’ work will be displayed at SkyWorld Property Gallery @ Bukit Jalil for 1 week.
- Champion: RM200 worth of prizes
- 1st Runner-up: RM100 worth of prizes
- 2nd Runner-up: RM50 worth of prizes
- Consolation: RM30 worth of prizes x2
SkyWorld Seoul-ful Christmas Korean Festival
For those who are fans of anything Korean (like me!), don’t miss SkyWorld’s Seoul-ful Christmas Korean Festival! There will be lots of unique Korean food to try and also fun activities to bond with family and friends.
Event: Seoul-ful Christmas Korean Festival
Date: 17th December 2016
Time: 12 pm – 5 pm
Venue: SkyWorld Gallery @ Bukit Jalil
Event page: https://www.facebook.com/events/218374608603501/
In case you’re curious, here are just some of the activities that will be held that day.
- DIY handbook & DIY Korean Handfan
- Rental of Korean traditional costumes for adult & children
- Korean Make up
- Koream Chef demo
- Korean Street Snacks door giveaway
- Korean Traditional game – Tuho
- Children face painting
- K-pop performance and dance along session for children
- Xmas Carolling
See you guys at both events!!! If you see me, don’t shy shy, COME SAY HI! 😀