And I was thinking, why not donate some money to help those who need it? Although I’m not donating a lot (only 2000 yen which is equivalent to USD 25/RM 81), but I believe that if everyone helps, it will become a big amount. Ah Boy also donated 2000 yen.
With so many options to choose like Paypal, UNICEF, Zynga, etc. I chose to DIRECTLY donate to Japanese Red Cross Society via Google. Here’s a tutorial on how to do it:
- Go to Google Crisis Respond for Japan Earthquake 2011
- Enter your credit card details.
- Proceed and sign in to your Google account again although you’ve already signed in.
- Check and make sure all details are correct before clicking ‘Place Your Order Now’.
- Voila! You will be redirected to a summary page confirming your donation. Certain banks will give you a call to verify whether you’ve made payment via Google to prevent fraud.
Simple isn’t it? Just 5 steps and you’ll be able to lend a hand to needy people 🙂