The inauguration of Mrs International World Beauty Pageant for year 2017 took place last month at Renaissance Hotel Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
Mrs International World 2017
Mrs. International World 2017 is no ordinary beauty pageant. They believe that all married women should be recognized for their beauty and their ability to integrate and contribute to the community. They do not discriminate applicants by their age, racial education or physical looks. Mrs. International World aims to gather women from across the globe who are goal driven, articulate, charismatic and who wish to stand up and make a difference in their homes, communities and in their respective countries by becoming Mrs. International World.
Renaissance Kuala Lumpur Hotel is honored to collaborate with Mrs. International World 2017 because its role in empowering women, and make an impact for the community and country is aligned with the brand’s belief.
The launch of Mrs. International World (MIW) 2017 were organized by MIW Organizing Team that consists of Dato Timothy Gan, Datin Sharon Too, Mr. Jonathan Gan, and Mrs. June Yap. Also present for the launch was national directors from participating countries.
National Directors of Mrs International World 2017:
- Malaysia & Borneo National Director of MIW – Mrs. June Yap, the Winner of Mrs Borneo World 2015/16, Top 12 Finalists of Mrs. World 2016, Co-Founder and Life & Pageant Coach from Shine From Within
- Philippines National Director of MIW – Mr. Ovette Ricalde, Managing Director of MegaStar Production and Mother of All Pageant
- China, Hong Kong & Macau National Director of MIW – Mr. Tu Xiao Ping, Organizer of China Top Model Competition and also Mrs Beauty Pageant organizer
- Japan National Director of MIW – Mrs. Chie Shibata, The Winner of Mrs. Asia Noble Queen and also a Lucky & Success Navigator
- Vietnam National Director of MIW – Mrs. Kim Ngu Yen, Mrs Asia International
To date, there are already 7 confirmed countries who will be hosting and organizing Mrs International World 2017. They are China, Macau, Hong Kong, Japan, Philippines, Malaysia, Borneo and Vietnam. Each national pageant director will carry out their duty to organize Mrs. International World in their respective countries and send their Top 3 winners to compete at the world grand finals that would be held this year in Malaysia.
There are 2 categories under Mrs. International World 2017:
- The Mrs. International World Category – between 25 – 40 years of age
- The Classic Mrs. Category – 41 years of age and above
Those who are interested to organize Mrs. International World in your own country, do contact the franchise holder of MIW. For contestants who wish to compete in Mrs. International World, kindly contact your country’s National Pageant Director.
15 MIW Ambassadors crowned during the launch:
Mrs International World Timeless Beauty 2017
1. Mrs. Grace Chong
2. Mrs. Jeannie Liang
3. Mrs. Karen Chong
4. Mrs. Wenly Lee
5. Mrs. Gwen Stephens
Mrs International World Charisma Ambassador 2017
1. Mrs. Catherine Chan
2. Mrs. Wendy Gan
3. Mrs. Harveen Kaur
4. Mrs. from China
5. Mrs. from Philippines
Mrs International World Ambassador 2017
1. Mrs. Irene Chen
2. Mrs. Ashley Chai
3. Mrs. Melissa Seow
4. Mrs. Jun Yap
5. Mrs. Kim Nguyen from Vietnam
6. Mrs. Chie Shibata from Japan