Yesterday is the start of Movement Control Order as announced by Prime Minister of Malaysia in order to stop the spread of Covid-19. I strongly suggest everyone to stay home and cook your own meals to minimize the risk of getting contracting this disease to the lowest. Staying at home for 14 days is pretty suffering but if this partial lockdown fails, it will turn to total lockdown and the duration will be extended. Imagine it… I’m sure you don’t want that, right? So let’s try our very best together, alright?
How to Cook Delicious Tomato Rice
Eating plain white rice everyday may be a little boring, so I’m going to share how you can spice up your rice with this recipe – Tomato Rice!
- Rice cooker
- 180 g rice g/ml are the same
- 1 tomato
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- ¼ tsp black pepper ground
- ¼ tsp salt optional
- Wash your rice, add water and place them into the rice cooker as usual
- Wash your tomato and cut off the core before placing it into the rice cooker
- Add olive oil and black pepper ground. Salt is optional if you are eating it with other dishes that already has salt in them.
- Switch on your rice cooker to start cooking your yummy tomato rice!
- When it's ready, mash the tomato and mix it up with the rice
Have fun cooking and stay safe! ♥