How to Cook Delicious Tomato RiceEating plain white rice everyday may be a little boring, so I’m going to share how you can spice up your rice with this recipe – Tomato Rice!
Have fun cooking and stay safe! ♥
Spice up your plain white rice with this tomato rice recipe
Servings 2 people
- Rice cooker
- 180 g rice g/ml are the same
- 1 tomato
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- ¼ tsp black pepper ground
- ¼ tsp salt optional
- Wash your rice, add water and place them into the rice cooker as usual
- Wash your tomato and cut off the core before placing it into the rice cooker
- Add olive oil and black pepper ground. Salt is optional if you are eating it with other dishes that already has salt in them.
- Switch on your rice cooker to start cooking your yummy tomato rice!
- When it's ready, mash the tomato and mix it up with the rice
If you feel that the rice is too wet, you can put lesser water next time. Cooking is all about trial and error 🙂