|Hada Labo Air BB Cream|
|Trying to be a model here :p|
|Sharon, yours truly and Kelly Chin|
|Fellow bloggers! <3|
- Brightens complexion: Natural shades helps to brighten skin complexion for a more radiant look
- Perfects skin tone: Helps to even out skin tone
- Concealer: Conceals dark spots, fine lines and blemishes
- Whitening: Contains Arbutin to help fight dark spots
- UV Protection: With SPF 50/PA+++ to provide broad spectrum protection from UVA/UVB rays
- Hydrate: With Super Hyaluronic Acid to instantly plump up skin for a visibly soft and supple skin’s elasticity
- Oil control: With Witch Hazel Extract to help control oil for a complete matte look
- Minimizes pores: Help to refine pores for a visibly clear smooth skin
- Anti-oxidant: With Vitamin C to help fight free radicals
Professional make up artist Monica Lee was here to demonstrate the correct technique to use Hada Labo Air BB Cream.
|After putting sufficient amount of Air BB Cream on your skin, apply it with a brush.|
Do not pull the BB cream on your face. Dab it or use circular movement to blend it instead.
|You can also dab with your fingers|
|Model, Shinyee’s face looks dewy and radiant after applying Air BB Cream!|
Here’s the official video of the demonstration:
Still not convinced? We also offered Jennifer out to volunteer for another demo :p
|Before Air BB Cream was applied, there were some red spots on her face|
|Monica Lee doing the magic~~|
|After applying the first layer, red spots are less visible|
|Adding second layer on the red spots for concentrated concealing effect|
|Now you see, now you don’t!!! *GASP*|
|Admiring that pretty and flawless right face|
|When you need to touch up, spray|
Hada Labo Super Hyaluronic Acid Moisturizing Mist to make it less hassle
|We also get to try BB cream from other brands to compare against Air BB Cream.|
No doubt, Air BB Cream gives a lighter feel, better coverage and the color is not too pale.
|A group photo with all bloggers who attended the launch!|
Hada Labo Air BB Cream (40g) is now available in all major pharmacies at retail price of RM 55.90.