Satisfy your cravings on-demand with GrabFood, the much-anticipated food delivery service that will soon connect consumers to their mouthwatering favorites in Kuala Lumpur.
Grab, Malaysia and Southeast Asia’s leading on demand transportation and fintech platform, will officially launch GrabFood on 28 May. Currently available in Mont Kiara, Sri Hartamas, Bukit Damansara and Bangsar, GrabFood will also be serving 5 additional areas around the major city centre, including Kampung Baru, Chow Kit, KL City Centre, Titiwangsa and Setiawangsa, with more areas to follow in the coming weeks.
With over 300 merchants on board such as KGB (Bangsar), Makirito, La Juiceria Superfood Cafe, Humble Chef and Inside Scoop, Devi’s Corner, and more, you’ll be able to find local and Asian delights, halal and non-halal cuisine and modern and traditional desserts.
GrabFood lets you enjoy your favorite meals and snacks delivered right to your doorstep with just a few taps on the phone. Pay seamlessly via GrabPay, Grab’s cashless payment method and earn rewards with every order.
GrabFood brings Grab closer to its vision of an empowered future of seamless mobility, on-demand food delivery, logistics, cashless payments, and financial services for Southeast Asia consumers. Consumers will benefit from better convenience of food delivery; delivery partners will get additional income opportunities and merchant partners will see an increase in business revenue and customer reach.
4 Ways to Enjoy GrabFood:
- No minimum order requirement – From light bites to big meals, consumers can order to their hearts’ desire without any minimum order requirement.
- Flat rate RM5 delivery service – Delivery fee is set at a flat rate of RM5 per order so you can satisfy your cravings anytime of the day.
- Schedule orders in advance – Have a party to host? Plan and order meals up to five days in advance with GrabFood. On the day of the delivery, simply track the status of your order in the app. Then, kick back, relax and wait for your food to be delivered to you.
- Get rewarded for every order – Get rewarded while waiting for your piping hot meal delivered right to your doorstep! Every GrabFood order gives you GrabRewards points which can be used to redeem goodies and perks. For every ringgit spent, earn back five times GrabRewards points which can be used to redeem rides or any discounts from the GrabRewards catalogue. (RM1 = 5 GrabRewards points)
How to order from GrabFood:
- Browse from the list of merchants available.
- Select merchant, and browse through the menu.
- Confirm your order. Promo code to be inserted here.
- Checkout and schedule your order according to your preference.
- Your order is on the way!
- Don’t forget to rate your delivery and food.
Exclusive New User Promo
Exclusively for the foodies on a prowl for something to munch on, use the promo code GRABFOOD15 during checkout to enjoy RM15 off your first two orders. Valid till 30 June 2018.
For more information about GrabFood, kindly visit https://www.grab.com/my/food.