The much-anticipated quarterly bazaar, Markets, is back for its 14th installation in The School, Jaya One on 20 December 2014 from 11am until 9pm. Such a great news to shopaholics!! Held just in time for last-minute Christmas shoppers, Markets 14 is poised to be the shopping haven where you can get the best in everything under one roof. Don’t forget to buy something for yourself as a reward for the hard work this whole year! =p
Expect more than 60 specially selected vendors ranging from trendy apparels, scrumptious food, homemade paraphernalia, and a whole lot more of other amazing offerings. Get ready for a ball of a time as there will also be a jam session by Academy of Rock, one of the tenants in The School. Sounds like fun, isn’t it?
This time around, Markets 14 is upping the ante by introducing Special Sales Hours, where bazaar-goers will be delighted to find various items at extraordinarily bargained prices from selected vendors at certain hours. That’s not all – the first 1,200 visitors will also get to walk away with special goodie bags filled with products and shopping vouchers!
Don’t miss these special deals at Markets 14 by Jaya One:
- Amante Nail Spa & Body Care – FREE 15 mins massage
- Cats Whiskers (6.00pm – 7.00pm) – All items at 50% discount
- Christy Ng – Buy 3 FREE 1 promo
- Claire Organics (4.00pm – 5.00pm) – All items at 50% discount
- DOUBLEWOOT – Be the first 50 visitors to register at Markets booth between 2.00pm to 3.00pm and redeem a RM 50 Gift Card for online purchase
- Houz Of Nails – get your gel manicure done at only RM 45 nett
- vvaffle – Get a FREE waffle with their signature toppings
Food aficionados will be spoilt for choice as there will be a host of food trucks selling a variety of gastronomical delights. Visitors can also unleash their creativity by snapping the most creative photos of themselves at the Photo Corner, where one lucky person will win a Xiaomi smartphone. *keeping my fingers crossed for this*
For more details on Markets 14 or future updates on Markets by Jaya One, please visit the Facebook page at www.facebook.com/themrkts.