KOSÉ was established in Japan in 1946 and since then, they have maintained their reputation in producing high quality skincare products until today. Last week, I’ve joined a mini workshop with KOSÉ at Pavilion thanks to Nuffnang.
So happy to meet my buddies: Shinyee, Jennifer and Kahmon so we can go crazy together! LOL!
KOSÉ SEKKISEI Lotion Mask
We were taught how to DIY our own KOSÉ SEKKISEI Lotion Mask… COOL!! ^_^
Here’s how to do it:
- Pour SEKKISEI Lotion into cap until it reaches the highest line. Put the mask into the cap.
- Your mask is ready when it puffs up!
- Unfold the mask and place onto clean face for 10 minutes.
Remember, don’t be greedy and put for more than 10 minutes because the moisture will be absorbed back into the mask if you do so!
- Remove mask and tap the excess into skin until completely absorbed. 10x moisture is on your face now! 😀
What makes KOSÉ SEKKISEI Lotion are the Oriental Plant Extracts as main ingredients:
- Coix Seed Extract – increases metabolism, moisture, whitening effect and prevents skin roughness
- Angelica Extract – disinfectant, whitening and moisturizing effect
- Melothria (White Lotus) Extract – suppress melanin production and thus create whitening effects on the skin
The 9 benefits of KOSÉ SEKKISEI Lotion Mask:
- ‘0’ Pores
After pampering our skin with SEKKISEI Lotion Mask and Emulsion, we also tried their White BB Cream! It’s really light and gives us translucent skin like snow. I used SEKKISEI White BB Cream 02 with SPF 40 PA+++. When I saw that it offers, PA+++ protection, I immediately feel for it cos it’s hard to find! Most products only offer PA ++.
As KOSÉ knew that women nowadays are very hectic juggling between study, work and family, they’ve came up with KOSÉ SEKKISEI Lotion Mask so you don’t need to DIY anymore! It’s soooo convenient right? So, I just put one sheet on while blogging and see the result.
At first, I was a little skeptical about the instant whitening effect since it’s just one time usage but I can really see that my skin has improved a little on dullness. Besides, my skin feels soft and smooth to touch too. What I like most is, it’s not too thick and dripping everywhere when I’m using it.
If you wanna try this awesome KOSÉ SEKKISEI Lotion Mask, you can get it for FREE now! Yes, you heard me right. I’m giving away 1 packet x 2 KOSE Lotion Masks to first 34 readers who answer these 2 questions correctly before 12th April 2014!
- What are the 3 main ingredients used in KOSE Sekkisei Lotion Mask?
- Name one of the benefits of the KOSE Sekkisei Lotion Mask.
* Winners name will be updated here and required to collect the mask from Nuffnang office. Please provide me your name and e-mail address as well!
- Nikki Ooi
- Swee San
- Pamela Yeoh
- Eriol Loh
- Celeste de Jesus-Choo
- Cheong Kin Leng
- Yap Ying Hui
- Kelly Chin
- Jacinta Chong
- Ivy Kam
- Janice Yeap
SEKKISEI Lotion 200ml – RM 170
SEKKISEI Lotion 360ml – RM 260
(Available at all KOSÉ counters)
After you have tried this Lotion Mask and transformed to a beautiful young maiden, you can join KOSÉ SEKKISEI Cinderella Contest here: https://www.facebook.com/kose.malaysia/app_1401868320074813