I was introduced to Nescafe Dolce Gusto Marrakech Tea 2 weeks ago and I'm hooked already especially after knowing that the green tea in Nescafe Dolce Gusto Marrakech Tea has anti aging properties and mint can improve digestive health.
Here's a list of the 3 best times to consume Marrakech tea that I've compiled:
- (For girls only!) During the time of the month when tummy feels uncomfortable and bloated, it really helps when you keep the tummy warm with a cup of tea. The mint in Marrakech tea helps to reduce bloating by eliminating gas.
- During stressful times at work, theanine - an amino acid that gives flavor to green tea can promote relaxation and relieve stress. Take a break and prepare yourself better to face the challenges ahead.
- Marrakech tea is a good alternative to coffee as perk me up. The refreshing Moroccan mint works to revitalize and recharge your senses to full alert bar.
- During a rainy day when you're feeling cold and all you want to do is cuddle up with a warm and fuzzy cup of Marrakech tea while reading your favorite novel.
- Actually, any time is a good time to enjoy Marrakech tea! Just make a cup when you feel like drinking it. There's no need for a reason, really =)
I make a cup of Marrakech tea whenever I want to, because I simply can. I practically just need to insert the capsule in, flick the lever and wait my Nescafe Dolce Gusto Mini Me machine do its thing. I can do other things while waiting for the drink to be ready. But actually, it only takes a few seconds la hahaha!
Hesitate no more! Come and join me for a cup of refreshing Marrakech tea will ya? Pleaseeeeee~~~ We can have a heart to heart talk and share some secrets hehehe =p